1. Am I really locked into a room?
No. you can leave at any time, but it’s totally worth it to stay until the end!
2. What time should I arrive?
Make sure you arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled start time of your adventure.
Unfortunately, if you are late you will not be permitted to join a room that is already in progress.
3. Do I need to bring anything?
Nothing but a smile and a willingness to have a great time!
4. Do I need any special skills?
None at all!
5. Can I show up without a reservation?
Due to high demand, we recommend making a reservation, but walk-ins are always welcome if there’s availability.
6. What if I’m late for my reservation?
You MUST be on time for your reservation. There is a five minute grace period. Any time beyond that will be subtracted from your time in the escape room.
7. Can we book a day or time not listed?
Call us at (609) 551-2483 for a reservation outside of our normal business hours and we will do our best to accommodate you.
8. Will our group be the only ones in the room?
Yes, we currently only offer private experiences.
9. Can we do a room if our group is larger than 10?
We can make arrangements to accommodate your group. Please call us at (609) 551-2483.
10. Are the rooms wheelchair accessible?
11. Can I use a camera or video camera inside the room?
Use of video or cameras are not permitted at any time in the rooms.
12. What is your refund policy?
We can refund and make changes to your reservation up to 24 hours before. There will be no refunds made within 24 hours of your reservation. If cancelled within 24 hours, we will add a credit onto your account that can be used on any weekday. We will do our best to accommodate any requests to change your reservation within the 24 hour period.
Escape Rooms Are The Perfect Activity For Private Parties & Events!
Want to book a special event at Cloak & Dagger?