1. Am I really locked into a room?
No. you can leave at any time, but it’s totally worth it to stay until the end!
2. What time should I arrive?
Make sure you arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled start time of your adventure.
Unfortunately, if you are late you will not be permitted to join a room that is already in progress.
3. Do I need to bring anything?
Nothing but a smile and a willingness to have a great time!
4. Do I need any special skills?
None at all!
5. Can I show up without a reservation?
Due to high demand, we recommend making a reservation, but walk-ins are always welcome if there’s availability.
6. What if I’m late for my reservation?
You MUST be on time for your reservation. There is a fifteen minute grace period. Any time beyond that will be subtracted from your time in the escape room.
7. Can we book a day or time not listed?
Of course! Just call us at (954) 530-8437 for a reservation outside of our normal business hours.
8. Will our group be the only ones in the room?
The only way to ensure your group is the only one in the room, you must book a private experience. Please call us at (954) 530-8437 to book your private room.
9. Can we do a room if our group is larger than 6?
We can make arrangements to accommodate your group. Please call us at (954) 530-8437.
10. Are the rooms wheelchair accessible?
11. Can I use a camera or video camera inside the room?
Use of video or cameras are not permitted at any time in the rooms.
12. Can I bring small pets in the room with me?
Unfortunately, we cannot allow small pets into our rooms.
Escape Rooms Are The Perfect Activity For Private Parties & Events!
Want to book a special event at Cloak & Dagger?