1. Am I really locked into a room?
No. you can leave at any time, but it’s totally worth it to stay until the end!
2. What time should I arrive?
Make sure you arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled start time of your adventure.
Unfortunately, if you are late you will not be permitted to join a room that is already in progress.
3. Do I need to bring anything?
Nothing but a smile and a willingness to have a great time!
4. Do I need any special skills?
None at all!
5. Is there an age requirement?
All ages are welcome at Cloak & Dagger, but kids under the age of 14 should be accompanied by an adult.
6. Can I show up without a reservation?
Due to high demand, we recommend making a reservation, but walk-ins are always welcome if there’s availability.
7. What if I’m late for my reservation?
You MUST be on time for your reservation. There is a fifteen minute grace period. Any time beyond that will be subtracted from your time in the escape room.
8. Can I cancel a reservation?
You can cancel your reservation up to 48 hours before your adventure for a full refund. After the 48 hour window, you will be permitted a raincheck only.
9. Can we book a day or time not listed?
Of course! Just call us at (609) 245 8898 for a reservation outside of our normal business hours.
10. Will our group be the only ones in the room?
Yes, all rooms are private.
11. Can we do a room if our group is larger than 10?
We can make arrangements to accommodate your group.
Please call us at (609) 245-8898.
12. Are the rooms wheelchair accessible?
13. Can I use a camera or video camera inside the room?
Use of video or cameras are not permitted at any time in the rooms.
14. Can I bring pets in the room with me?
Unfortunately, we cannot allow pets into our rooms.
Escape Rooms Are The Perfect Activity For Private Parties & Events!
Want to book a special event at Cloak & Dagger?